twofactorauth.org matching for Security Audit section [Under Consideration]

Options
tkulzer
tkulzer
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Over 100 team members at our company use 1password and love it. Additions for iOS have been fabulous with safari extensions and app password fills.

I'm a regular user of the "Security Audit" section looking for Watchtower alerts and aging passwords that should be rotated periodically. I've been on a huge kick to make sure I'm using 2 factor authentication on as many sites as support it but it's a constantly moving target. Would be really handy if you guys integrated lists like https://twofactorauth.org/ into the security center to flag logins I might have which now support 2factor. Allow for a checkbox or something to indicate that I've turned it on for those sites. Right now it's all a manual process where I cruise the website list of supported sites and try to remember if I use those particular services. Once I turn them on in 1password I apply a "2factor" tag to that entry so I know it was done.

Your awesome team could automate this much more efficiently and up the level of authentication security for people worldwide.

Thanks for the consideration!

Comments

• MikeT
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @tkulzer,

That would be awesome to add to 1Password if the site is willing to share its data. I'll add your request to our tracker and we'll see what we can do. I'll also link this to our overall 2FA coverage in the future as we've gotten many requests to support 1Password as an authenticator as well as adapting the auto-save dialog to ignore sites with 2FA fields along with auto-filling the 2FA code. There are many cool things we can do with this.

Thanks for sharing your great idea with us, we really appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.