How to enter your license key in 4.4.3 [Resolved]

HalfBekend
HalfBekend
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

Because of the WiFi problems I am still on Mavericks and have re-installed 1Password 4.4.3.
I have a license key, but when I click " license" and "add license", 1Password looks for a file.
I have used to option to get your licenses registered on your email account via AgileBits, but received only the license keys again.
What to do?

Comments

• MikeT
    edited October 2014

Hi @‌HalfBekend,

Did you purchase the upgrade for 1Password 4 at our web store or did you buy 1Password at the Mac App Store? 1Password 4 for Mac only takes in signed license files, no license key anymore which is last used in 1Password 3.

Try looking for 1Password in the Mac App Store in the Purchases, see if it is on the list. If yes, that's why you don't have a license for 1Password 4, you bought it at the Mac App Store instead, and you should use that instead.

If not, do you recall buying 1Password 4 upgrade with a different email address? I can't find any purchases with the email address you used for your forum account. If yes, please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with the information and we'll help you find the license.

• HalfBekend
    HalfBekend
    Community Member

Thanks Mike. Indeed, it was an Mac App Store purchase.
    In the mean time I have installed Yosemite and 1Password installed vs 5 right away from the App store: nice.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @HalfBekend‌

I'm glad to hear that you're all sorted out, and that you're enjoying the new interface in 1Password 5 and Yosemite!

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.