1Password Problems

Hello :D
Im using 1 Passowrd trial version, its a really nice and useful app but i have problems with multi accounts on Gmail.

1 Password only once ask me about " Saving Password" on google Gmail, the problem is that i have 3 Gmail accounts but i created them manually.
Saving a Login item

Normally, 1Password for Windows automatically detects when it needs to save a new Login item.

If you need to save one by hand for some reason, though, please follow these steps:

Enter your username and password, but do not submit the form yet.

Click the 1P button in your browser’s toolbar; then click the Save Login button.

Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace login-name, to update an existing Login item).

Click the Save button.

The same problem with multi account is on hotmail,1 Passowrd does not recognizes new usernames and password , but even i if i created " by hand " 1Passowrd cannot login to those 2 gmail accounts when i restart my browser .
It work but on only to first restart

On Hotmail( 3 accounts ) and Yahoo ( 3 accounts ) there is no problem with created " by hand " Login items, but still 1 Passowrd only once ask me about saving Login Item.

My Browser is Firefox

Tested with 1 Password Final( stable ) version and latest beta

P.S Sorry for my language, English is not my native language

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    a.9.r.p., welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you're able to save a Login manually (as described in the topic you quoted) in Firefox, and you've done that for each of your Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo accounts.

When you visit the login page for any one of those sites in Firefox, you should be able to log in by either:
    • Pressing Ctrl+\ and choosing the Login you wish to use
    • Clicking the 1P button in the Firefox toolbar, clicking the Login With button, and choosing the Login you wish to use

If you're in 1Password, you can either:
    • Select the Login you wish to use, click on the Location field (in the details area), and submit the forum when it appears in your browser.
    • Double-click the Login you wish to use (if you've set the Double-Click option to "Open in web browser" on the General tab of 1Password preferences).

I hope that helps.
  • Hi :)

The problem was ( its fixed now ) that after Firefox restart i cannot login to 2 gmaill account sing 1 Password.Its fixed now , i have deleted some strings( value,name,type.....) form Login field those 2 account that i cannot login.

Its is normal that 1Password did not recognize new username and password for new Login item if u have created a Login item earlier ? Im talking about multi accounts for example on Gmail ,Yahoo and Live/Hotmail.

Gmail - 3 accounts -1 Passowrd only ask once 2 created " by hand "
    Yahoo - 3 accounts -1 Passowrd only ask once 2 created " by hand "
    Live/Hotmail - 3 accounts -1 Passowrd only ask once 2 created " by hand "

Of course that is not a problem for me to create " by hand " Login item but..... its much easier when 1Password ask me about that :D
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Use of a different password typically triggers an offer to save or replace a Login.
This discussion has been closed.