Can't enter Notes field in 5.1.2

Options
TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member

When I want to edit an entry on an iPhone 5 and click on Notes, the keyboard opens, but it covers up the notes areas. You can see it in a little video here http://www.fcpxbook.com/iPhoneNotes.mov

Comments

• Hi @TomWolsky‌,

If you press Done on editing the item, go back to the Logins view to refresh it, and then edit the Login again, go straight to the Note field, does it show the same issue?

If I edit the item and go straight to the note field, it did push the view up to fit the note field. However, if I edit the view, tap on Saved form details and go back to tap on the note field, the keyboard went on top of the note field instead of pushing it up.

Let me know if you see the same thing.

Thanks!

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

I do see that. However I'm almost certain I didn't do Save form details when the problem first occurred. Perhaps there is something else that can trigger it.

P.S. is there a way to do subscriptions to the forum, so emails show replies. Would have come back sooner. Sorry about the delay.

• Hi @TomWolsky,

I do see that. However I'm almost certain I didn't do Save form details when the problem first occurred. Perhaps there is something else that can trigger it.

Ok, I've filed a bug report and I believe it's affected whenever you tap on a different view that goes back to the edit view, so it's not just Saved form details.

Bug ID #: OPI-1926

P.S. is there a way to do subscriptions to the forum, so emails show replies. Would have come back sooner. Sorry about the delay.

If you star the thread on top, it'll send you an email. Also, check your notifications setting in your profile to make sure it does send your emails.

This discussion has been closed.