Missing Tool Bar

ScooterNash
ScooterNash
Community Member

For goodness sake, I hate this minimalist stuff. How can I get the toolbar back? The one at the top of the app window, not the menubar. The one that made it easy to switch vaults instead of having to hunt through menus.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ScooterNash‌

I currently see three ways to change vaults, see what you think.

1. The one you seem to be aware of is in the menu system 1Password > Switch to Vault
    2. In there is a hint to the keyboard shortcuts ⌘n where n is 1-0 so ⌘1 for your primary vault, ⌘2 for your first secondary and so on.
    3. At the top of the sidebar on the left hand side there is the vault selector. It should show you which vault you are currently in and it's a drop down menu where you can select which vault you want to change to (see the image below).

Does 2. or 3. sound a better alternative to 1. for your usage?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ScooterNash,

I am sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the new design of 1Password! Personally, I love the simple design of Yosemite. (But that's me.)

Regardless of your thoughts about the design, you certainly don't have to hunt through menus to switch vaults! The vault-switching menu is just above the categories list:

demo data shown

And, as in version 4, the handy keyboard shortcut of ⌘# ( Command-'vault number' ) still works so there's not only no need for hunting, there's no need for menus at all:

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns.

This discussion has been closed.