1Password database content differs when using 1Password 3.8.22 and 1Password 5 !

philthecat
philthecat
Community Member

I just go crazy. Since the update I made to 1Password 5, the information stored in the 1Password.agilekeychain is NOT my current version. For example, my ID card number record is three years old ! I have one and only one database. I cleaned (deleted) everything, the database, the software, and the Library application support files. I open the SAME 1Password.agilekeychain with 1Password 3.8.22, and I get the correct and up-to-date information. I do the same exercice backwards, reinstallling 1Password 4 or 5, and I get content which is not up-to-date from a very long time.

It has nothing to do with Dropbox sync, I really deleted all copies except one. The same file doesn't provide the same information according the version of 1Password I use, 100% sure.

Please help.

Philippe.

Comments

• Hi @philthecat,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. So we can investigate, please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.