Can you make it "roll"

I was wondering - when looking at all my very long "logins" in a browser (Firefox for me) can you make it roll down with the wheel?

Simple request :)

Peter

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I believe that's in the list of requested features, @Peter_Pappas‌.

Thanks for letting us know that would be useful to you, too!

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member

I find the use of the Logins List a little unpolished. Maybe I am using it improperly, but basically it has become my "bookmarks" list of choice.

While I suggested to be able to use the scroll wheel to roll up and down the list, and politely told it was already on the requested list, I would like to expand that.

This may only be a bounce or spring board to start from, but I would like a faster approach to fly thru bookmarks list(s) as i go thru my bookmarked web sites. I think leaving the Keyhole icon alone since people are used to it is a good start. But I think separating the function (or better yet 'adding to' the function) of going to the bookmarks by possibly adding a word, like Pmarks (or just 1PW) before the word "Help" on the main title bar would be an easy mouse target to aim for, and immediately see the list of (scrollable) bookmarks saved in 1PW.

From an other approach: It is cumbersome to hit the Keyhole icon, then have to go to Logins to see the bookmark list. It sounds petty, but moving along rather quickly and for a sustained scan thru multiple bookmarks it is more steps to get to the "meat" than is comfortable.

Peter

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@Peter_Pappas‌ Have you tried assigning tags to your Logins?

This discussion has been closed.