new license per android device needed

Options
ronantkearney
ronantkearney
Community Member

Hi

Do I have to purchase a seperate license for each android device I own. I have paid for one android license. I can see a redeem screen in 1pw to enter a license code on another device still in trial mode. Would this become premium if I somehow knew my license code from my paid device? I cannot see that paid license code displayed anywhere either. I don't mind paying for multiple devices. It's a great app. Just curious about the android license situation. Also, is there a duration on the license?

Thanks

Comments

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

When you purchase from the Play Store, the license is tied to your Google account. If you use other Android devices, simply use the same Google account (email) and the app should be automatically registered.

As for the duration, i think it should be a definitive purchase (it has been for all the apps i bought), but i'll let Agile Bits comment on that.

• saad
    edited November 2014
    Options

As J.M pointed out, if you use the same Google account you used to purchase the premium features on all of your devices, the premium features will be unlocked automatically without an additional purchase.

Your purchase of the premium features is a one-time payment and is linked to your Google account. This purchase will always be available in 1Password 4 for Android. You don't have to purchase it again.

This discussion has been closed.