Web Browser Extension Not Working Correctly

Options
RK1985
RK1985
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

ALCON,

BLUF: I have lost mouse over functionality of the browser extension.

Background: I have upgraded my 1Password 5 on my IMAC (current version w/ all updates). I have reinstalled the web browser extension as well. What happens is after I login to my 1password via SAFARI, when I mouse over the logins/secure notes etc. that folder will not open. Only when my mouse cursor is over the Login folder (for example) and I use my scroll wheel on my mouse, will the folder open.

To state this another way, after logging into the program. When I want to enter my logins or secure notes, I need to place my mouse cursor over the field and then scroll up/down with my mouse to then go into that folder. If I click my mouse over the field, then nothing happens.

I can't seem to fix this by reinstalling the software. This does not happen on my MacBook Air.

Recommend: Ability for user to determine how the menu system operates (automatically by mouse over / clicking). And also allow user to control scroll features of the program.

V/r
RK

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RK1985‌

If I've understood you correctly I believe we are working to improve this. Hopefully we'll see an improvement in a future release.

ref: OPM-2169

This discussion has been closed.