Sync Using iCloud across Mac and iOS - Missing Items - Sync is Flaky

Options
R9E
R9E
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

I am using the latest versions of 1password on Mac (Yosemite 10.10.1), iPhone 5s (iOS8.1.1) and iPad Mini (iOS8.1.1).

I have 380 items but for some reason 2 of the items will not sync using iCloud to either my iPhone or iPad.

I have done the obvious thing of disabling sync on all devices and deleting all the iCloud data.

Of the two items, there are no fields in common. One item was created a while ago and one was created today. Other new items created today seem to work fine.

Ideas?

Comments

• R9E
    R9E
    Community Member
    Options

As more data, I disabled all sync, deleted iCoud data, and refreshed from a backup on my Mac to get the cleanest start possible. Still same behavior.

As an experiment I switched to sync'ing via WiFi everything works.

Make me very nervous to trust 1Password syncing via iCloud.

Anyone else seeing this. A way to check is to just look at the number of items being sync'ed on each device and Mac and see if same number.

• Hi @R9E,

I'm sorry for the trouble. It's strange that only those two items would not sync via iCloud. If you'd like us to investigate, please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• R9E
    R9E
    Community Member
    Options

Hi JasperP,

Sent the diagnostics report to support@forum@agilebits.com.

Thanks,
    Robert

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @R9E‌

I couldn't see an email from the address you use here at the forum, did you send it via a different address? If you could supply the ticket ID here it would help us match up your email to this thread.

I assume you emailed us at support+forum@agilebits.com and not supportforum@agilebits.com :smile:

• R9E
    R9E
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID is [#STZ-24969-949]. Thanks.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @R9E‌ Thank you for helping us locate your email. We'll continue the conversation there now to avoid any confusion or duplication of efforts.

ref: STZ-24969-949

This discussion has been closed.