Need a refund for upgrade to v5 so that I can buy from Apple store.

avanbeek
avanbeek
Community Member

I have the version of 1Password 5 that was upgraded from 3 & 4 so I can't use iCloud

Can you refund me so I can purchase from the Apple App store? Same e-mail as my login here.

Do I still get an upgrade price?

Thanks, Andrew

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @avanbeek‌

Unfortunately we have no control over Apple's Mac App Store. It means we can't offer discounts or bundle offers of any kind. If in the future e.g. 1Password 6 is made a paid upgrade from 1Password 5 MAS users (myself included) wouldn't be able to get an upgrade price because there simply isn't the ability to do so. It's one of the weaknesses with the Mac App Store.

Would you still like to go ahead?

• avanbeek
    avanbeek
    Community Member

Hi, I figured that this might be the case. Please go ahead anyway as I prefer the iCloud sync.

Cheers,
    Andrew

• Hi @avanbeek,

I have just issued you a full refund for the amount of your purchase (from 2014-11-30). Please give it a few days to appear on your account.

Once you purchase the Mac App Store version, please see this guide for migration details: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/5/en/topic/switching-to-mas

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

• avanbeek
    avanbeek
    Community Member

Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

@avanbeek, on behalf of @JasperP and @littlebobbytables, you're very welcome! If you need anything else, please let us know. :smiley:

This discussion has been closed.