In apps purchase fail

Options
Arcadia
Arcadia
Community Member

I want to buy the Pro feature, however the apps prompt error to me and I can't buy it...
What should I do?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Arcadia‌

What is the error message that you are getting?

• Arcadia
    Arcadia
    Community Member
    Options

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed", "For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/."
    I have changed my credit card and still got same issue...

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Arcadia‌,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with that! I'm not sure why you're getting that error, but there are a few things you can try:

• First, open the Settings app and go to iTunes & App Store. Make sure the Apple ID shown there is the one that matches the password you're entering when trying to buy Pro Features.
    • Next, open the 1Password app, then double-click the Home button and swipe up on 1Password to close it.
    • Restart your iOS device (hold down the power button for a few seconds and "slide to power off", then turn it back on again).
    • After the restart, open 1Password and try again to purchase the Pro Features.

Does that make any difference? If not, please take a look at this short discussion on Apple's support site for a similar problem. Basically, it suggests logging out of your Apple ID on your iPhone, then logging back in, then trying the in-app purchase again.

Please let us know if any of that helps. Thanks!

• Arcadia
    Arcadia
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    Thanks for the solution. However they didn't solve my problems...I have sent the email to itunes support, but they didn't reply...it's already over 48 hours.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hi @Arcadia‌

You can chat with iTunes Support here:

Select Purchases, Billing & Redemption.

If that link doesn't work, please try this one:

I get this error on occasion when purchasing gift cards and have to contact iTunes Support to resolve it.

Thanks.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

You may also wish to log out of iTunes and back in. Then view account. I sometimes have been prompted for new terms agreements when changing my credit card.

The sign out and in was the thing that kicked off the new terms window.

*I also did this sign in/out on my Mac.

• Arcadia
    Arcadia
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Guys

Thanks for help! I have tried everything what I can do... However the result is same.
    I sent two email already but no reply, it's been 1 week and I will send the email to itunes support again...
    Apple CS team is sucks...

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I've had the best luck with iTunes support using online chat.

• Ben
    Options

I agree; I've used the online chat multiple times for this same issue when attempting to purchase gift cards and they've always resolved the issue for me.

• Arcadia
    Arcadia
    Community Member
    Options

After few emails exchange, my problem solved. I just bought the pro features.
    thanks all!

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks for the update! Glad to hear Apple was able to get you sorted out here.

This discussion has been closed.