Have to enter password twice in iOS

Options
Mbrydon
Mbrydon
Community Member
edited December 2014 in iOS

WHEN I LOOK AT ANOTHER APP AND COME BACK TO CHECK SOMETHING FROM 1PASSWORD I HAVE TO ENTER THE PASSWORD ONCE THEN IT ASKS AGAIN FOR THE MASTER PASSWORD!! WHAT A FRUSTRATION

ALSO YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT PEOPLE CONTACTING YOU AS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THE SUPPORT PAGE JUS TAKES ONE TO THE DISCUSSIONS PAGE!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Please calm down and don't shout. You are in the best place now for quick and helpful support but you'll have to help us to help you. What version of 1Password are you using, please? We can give better help if you tell us that.

In the meantime, please go to Settings > Security and tell us what your first three settings are on that screen. In particular, what is your Auto-Lock setting? You will find a very helpful explanation of those settings here in the user manual.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mbrydon,

I'm sorry to hear you're so frustrated with 1Password! As @Stephen_C said, you're in the right place to get help. I'm sure we can work this out quickly. To do that, we'll need to know some more details, so please let us know the information Stephen asked about.

Also, to make sure we understand, do you mean you need to enter your master password two times to unlock 1Password? If I misunderstood, please let us know exactly what happens. Thanks, we're looking forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.