HockeyApp Install?

hrbrt
hrbrt
Community Member

Should I bother installing the newest Hockey build? When will TF be ready?

THX

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

I have seen no information other than this post at the top of the forum. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/32978/closing-down-the-hockeyapp-beta-and-joining-the-testflight-beta#latest

The Latest build through HockeyApp says its the final to be issued through it and they will be moving exclusively to TestFlight.
    Its funny I was just reading that notice on the HockeyApp site, when I noticed your post.

I would assume it will be soon. But thats purely a guess. As to updating I cannot say.

• Nathaniel
    Nathaniel
    Community Member

Like @thightower‌ said, it's also always worth being on the latest build so it doesn't expire, there's no further information about the move that I know of.

• hrbrt
    hrbrt
    Community Member

Thanks for your opinions!

• Hi guys,

We've already moved on to TestFlight (two builds have shipped already since the last one in HockeyApp) and we're working on processing everybody's applications as fast as we can. Please note TestFlight is limited and we would be looking at everybody's participation history in the forum to get the more active testers.

Please back up your data in 1Password if you haven't already and if you haven't switched to the beta app yet, then my suggestion is to wait until you're accepted into TestFlight.

One more note: TestFlight builds will be replacing the app store builds, so it will not be a separate build like the beta app. Keep this in mind as you wait and back up your data.

This discussion has been closed.