Where is OTP/2FA implemented in iOS beta?

cjbulow
cjbulow
Community Member

Colour me particularly stupid today but I can't find this anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm also hoping that this facility will allow me to remove my current 2FA app of choice, Authy?

Comments

• iWilliamsJ
    iWilliamsJ
    Community Member

There has been added a One Time Password field on the the bottom of the saved logins area for you to use this feauture I have been using it since beta 1 and it works wonderfully I have stopped using Authy already since 1Password does almost everything I do online every day.

• cjbulow
    cjbulow
    Community Member

Thanks @iWilliamsJ -- do you mean the tab labelled "Saved form details"? If so, I'm not sure how that helps...

• iWilliamsJ
    iWilliamsJ
    Community Member

You have to tap edit for the field to show up, please see the picture above.

• cjbulow
    cjbulow
    Community Member

Aha! Thanks @iwilliamsj -- off to explore that now.

• iWilliamsJ
    iWilliamsJ
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

@cjbulow‌ You're welcome hope everything works out well for you, Should you encounter any problems make sure to point them out here! :smile:

• Hi guys,

@cjbulow: thanks for writing in. This does suggest we need to a better job of making it easier to find. We'll be sure to have this mentioned in the help guide but still, it would be better to do this in the app.

One thing to keep in mind is that the one-time password field will show up as a text field in other 1Password apps. As we keep polishing this feature, we do plan to update the rest of the apps to have this as well.

This discussion has been closed.