E-mail went unanswered hoping someone will answer it here

Options
devibimal
devibimal
Community Member

Hello there,

Title says it all so I'll try to paste my query here to see if there is any response before I jump in to use this product on iOS and Windows that seems to have a steep pricing. In any case getting answers from someone knowledgable will help me in making my decision. Thank you.

Below l sent via email on 9/22 that was acknowledged by bot and replied later by bot with canned response on 11/26.

Hi there,

I have been using STRIP app on iiOS since results of BlackHat Europe were made public. Back then your product had a lot missing (at least that's the way I read it) and see from my preliminary reading that the new product with Touch-ID enabled, should have plugged all the holes that were identified. I did try to make some sense of security immplementation at your site but was not able to compare/contrast with STRIP.

Here's an article that furthered my suspicion back in the day - http://emergentchaos.com/archives/2012/03/does-1password-store-passwords-securely.html
There are links to other webpages including one where you defended your product in 2012.

Can you possibly answer my queries before I dive into your product (I already have Lite version on 5S but hesitate to move to Pro and move all my data without really understanding what the key differences or higlights are with 1Password vs STRIP. Any links I can read will be appreciated. If I were to move after receiving your response, the only thing currently is the the ability to use TouchID. I am not too comfortable with security in general.

• can notes, pdf or smaller pix be included in database
  • can I add my own icons
  • is there a import feature specfically from STRIP

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Bimal

"The greatest virtue of man is perhaps curiosity"

• Anatole France.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @devibimal‌

Could you please post your ticket ID that BitBot sent? I'd be happy to look up your ticket.

Thanks!

• devibimal
    devibimal
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff‌
    Here's the number
    JFW-79887-315

• Ben
    Options

Hi @devibimal‌

That ticket was marked as closed as you did not reply indicating you still needed help.

If you are still having issues, we would very much like the chance to help you - your support ticket number is JFW-79887-315. If you reply directly to this email, our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.

I've re-opened the ticket for you, so you should be seeing a reply from our support staff soon!

Thanks!

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Just to close the loop here I see that Lars has responded to your original email ticket. I hope his answer was helpful. If there is anything else we can assist with please feel free to reach out! :)

This discussion has been closed.