[Feature request] TextExpander support in 1Password for iOS

Options
vAttila
vAttila
Community Member

I love using 1Password on all my systems it is a great help in my everyday work, especially on iOS.

It would be a great addition if 1Password for iOS would have support for the TextExpander SDK like many productivity tools do to be able to use their text expansions in 1Password. It would make the 1Browser a killer productivity tool unmatched in the App Store.

I hope consider adding this feature to 1Password any time soon.

Comments

• Hello @vAttila‌,

We're all pretty big fans of TextExpander here at 1Password. I actually use the TextExpander iOS app quite a bit and have it linked in through 1Password on my iPhone as well. Just make sure in the 1Password app you go to Settings > Advanced and Allow Custom Keyboards so you can use Snippets in 1Browser. Also on your iPhone itself head into Settings > General > Keyboard and turn on TextExpander, and make sure you've granted the TextExpander keyboard Full Access.

Have you already gone through these steps and are unable to use TextExpander in 1Password? Or is there some added functionality you're looking for that the app doesn't have when using TextExpander? :smile:

Sean

This discussion has been closed.