Passwords on iOS Devices Not in Sync

Options
bobmixon
bobmixon
Community Member

Greetings,

I have 1Password 5 on my Macbook laptop. I also have 1Password on my iPhone and iPad but the iPhone and iPad aren't synchronized with my Macbook. They all point to the same dropbox location and even prompt me for the correct password. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
Bob

Comments

• foovius
    foovius
    Community Member
    Options

Assuming you've got fully updated 1Password in all locations, I'd suggest stopping the Dropbox sync (by changing to local only) and then restarting it, on all devices. I've had to do that once or twice in the past. Update Dropbox everywhere first, so you make sure you've got the latest version.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bobmixon,

In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • Is your database complete and up-to-date on a particular device?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

• bobmixon
    bobmixon
    Community Member
    Options

I did stop the sync services on all of my devices then restarted them. This worked, thank you!

@Megan - I have 1Password5 running on my MacBook Pro, a Windows 8 laptop, my iPad 3 and my iPhone 6. These are all devices I use on an everyday basis.

• On My MacBook Pro, v5.1 (510035)
    • On my iPad3, v5.2 (502015)
    • On my iPhone 6, v5.2 (502015)
    • On my Windows 8 laptop, v4.1.0.538

Thanks to both of you!

Bob

• I'm glad to hear re-enabling sync fixed the issue! :)

If you have any other problems with this, please let us know and we can investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.