Updating Credit Cards

Options

There is no feature to update my credit cards (expiry date, etc.), as there is with logins, and I can't even see how to delete and add credit cards. Nothing relevant comes up in search of Discussions or the Manual. Can someone help? Thank you.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Have you tried editing them, just as you would edit a Login item? The process is the same.

The process for deleting them is the same, as well.

You need to do all of that in the main 1Password program, of course.

Please let us know if you need detailed assistance, @nrader—we'll be glad to help!

• nrader
    nrader
    Community Member
    Options

Hello. It has been several months, but I'm am still having the same issue. Yes, I've tried editing the credit cards but there is neither a+ sign nor and editing button in or around the box listing my credit cards, or in a specific credit card item. (The same is true for Identities.) I would post a screen-shot, but it contains my cc info.

• LauraR
    Options

@nrader - Could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#win- and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Thanks !

• nrader
    nrader
    Community Member
    Options

Oh geez. In the course of doing the diagnostics report, I figured out that I had to open the whole 1Password program. I was trying to update my credit cards from the 1Password icon in my taskbar! Since it is possible to edit Logins that way, it seemed like other edits would be possible too, and it didn't occur to me to open the program. So, problem solved. Apologies and thanks!

• LauraR
    Options

@nrader - Thanks for letting us know that the problem is now solved.

This discussion has been closed.