Application Exit or Crash with Android 5.0.1

Options
Keith_S
Keith_S
Community Member

On my Nexus 6 with Android 5.0.1, the version 4.1.5 of 1Password is no longer reliable. It either exits spontaneously, or crashes the phone entirely. Posting this in hopes of logging the problem with the devs and/or to see if others are having the same problem. It feels like it cropped up with the Android update (5.0.1).

Comments

• peri
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hi @Keith_S‌

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with 1Password 4. The issue you're experiencing where 1Password exits randomly is something our developers have fixed in the current beta version, and are hoping to release in a stable update soon.

You can check out other bug fixes in coming updates here in our release notes:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPA4

In terms of the crashes you experience, have you noticed any particular behaviors which seem to trigger the crashes? Also, are you given the option of sending a crash report? If so, please go ahead and send the crash report to support+android@agilebits.com and include the link to this discussion in the email body, as well as your handle. Then post a note here when you've sent it so that I can check it out. :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.