[Feature request] More love for image attachments in Secure notes please?

macdigger
macdigger
Community Member
edited December 2014 in Mac

Hello,

I was wondering if AgileBits could consider adding more loving touches to the Secure Notes section of the app (both on Mac and iOS)?
Currently, it really feels like an afterthought, even though it has all reasons to become a huge feature if you just add more flexibility there…

Here are my suggestions:

1) allow inline image embedding into the text of secure notes (I'm not even asking for visual editor - just allow to copy and paste inline images)

2) the above alone would actually solve my issues (I want to store encrypted scans/images, and do it easily with a good UI). But if that's considered too hard, at least allow for attached images to be displayed inline in the apps. Current approach looks and feels like a stone age of usability…

3) PLEASE make it possible to embed/attach images to secure notes on iOS

Having the above would allow me to dump one huge letdown of an app I'm still using for securely storing sensitive scans/images on my devices (SohoNotes / NoteLife, I'm looking at you guys…), and stop waiting for nothing from Evernote guys (who would seem to never allow us having encrypted stuff on notes level, rather than just text inside notes themselves)

Please consider this!

Thanks!

PS: Guys, please bump this if you feel like this would be a great feature.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @macdigger,

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I'll be sure to pass your thoughts along to our developers.

ref: OPM-1578

This discussion has been closed.