Trial expired?

Options
alaskagal2012
alaskagal2012
Community Member

I purchased 1Password for Mac and purchased it for my iPad and iPhone as well. After installing Yosemite on my computer, I get a Trial Expired message. I can't find my liencse file and have tried having it sent to me through both my Apple ID accounts. I can add items to 1Password on my iPad and iPhone but still get the Trial Expired message on my computer.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @alaskagal2012‌

Please check out this thread on the subject:

• alaskagal2012
    alaskagal2012
    Community Member
    Options

I have two Apple ID accounts and tried the link to send the license to each account. Nothing came to either account. I checked my Junk folders for each account and nothing.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Just a moment, why are we referring to "Apple ID accounts"? Where did you buy 1P: from the Mac App Store or direct from the AgileBits store? If the former you shouldn't be getting any message about a licence, if the latter you need to enter the email address you used when you bought from AgileBits.

If on your Mac you go to 1P > About 1Password what does it say (ignoring the credits)?

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @alaskagal2012‌

Our page for resending licences is a bit borked at the moment so it probably won't work for you just now. So if you did purchase 1Password for Mac directly from us then message me here on the forums with your email address and I will send your licenses onto you.

If you purchased 1Password for Mac from Apple's Mac App Store though then the "Trial Expired" message would suggest you're running the Agile Web Store version while you should have downloaded 1Password from Apple's App Store on OS X.

Let us know if this is the case and we can work at resolving that too.

This discussion has been closed.