Trouble adding login for this site

docpharm2002
docpharm2002
Community Member

I can't seem to figure out how to configure the login to work for this site...https://dimension2.princetonecom.com/otp/StartAction.do?charteronewebpay - any ideas?

Thank you.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @docpharm2002‌

Have you tried following our Saving a Login Manually guide? It seems to work for me although I can't fully test it (not having an account). What I will say is everything is correctly recorded in the web form details but given the oddness of the page, 1Password does get confused over what is a username and what isn't given it's three text fields of digits. You'd probably want to record the three pieces of data in custom fields although maybe not required given what they are and that you probably have them recorded elsewhere.

If the trouble is a second page that might be a little tougher to diagnose as reaching that second page might be tricky for us.

Let us know if that helps :smile:

• docpharm2002
    docpharm2002
    Community Member

I re-tried saving manually and it worked. Don't know why it didn't the first time. Oh well, it's fixed - thank you!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear @docpharm2002‌ Sites can be tricky buggers sometimes and some are actively hostile, that's one of the things I've learnt during my brief time here. I'm going to close the thread as we seem to have sorted you out but if you have any further questions or queries do please ask :smile:

This discussion has been closed.