Agile Bits tech support not responding

Lisa Jaeger Tilley
Lisa Jaeger Tilley
Community Member

It has been nearly 2months and I get the reply "I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve been experiencing a surge in support requests and our small support team is doing their best to catch up. I'll be monitoring the discussion from here on out and should reply to you a bit more quickly."

so here I am anyone can walk me though all the versions and problems? ipad, imac, and iphone, none of them syncing same info or passwords

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

Lisa,

Sounds like you may have replied more than once from the same email address to support. Unfortunately when that happens you get bumped to the back of the list.

We will need a lot of information from you to proceed. You may have already provided that information during the course of those emails. You should have gotten a ticket ID number from the auto reply system.

Can you post that ticket number so that the staff can find your request ?

• Hi Lisa,

I located your support ticket, and it looks like Greig replied to it a couple weeks ago. Did you receive his message?

And if Greig's instructions didn't fix the issue, please reply to the email and we'll let you know what to try next.

ref: 521492

This discussion has been closed.