I'm a sys admin at a large multi-national company.... about 7,000 staff, and looking for a number of features from your PW program to make it more suitable for business use. ( consider all the PWd's I have to manage....., VPN, router,gateway, switch,rack systems,desktops,tablets, hosting accounts...etc....)
1. Be able to setup a number complete and separate profiles ( personal/business)for PW's inside the 1PW (folders are nice don't cut it because you can list all the data together, and in my case that is a MASSIVE list to troll through.
2. MASTER key that would allow any pw's saved on a WORK computer using 1password to be unlocked by said key ( like file vault)
3. Be able to distribute an encrypted 'profile' file ( using public/privatekeys) to staff/ junior admins, to be loaded into a 'profile' in (1) ( really useful when I have to update all the system PW once a month, but distribute the list securely to the relevant people, would also cover being able to write out a backup-file for offsite stuff)
4. Be able to record 'scripts' to change pwd's on firewalls/switches etc....
5. Be able to configure 'clients' to 'relay' encrypted PW files back to a central server INSIDE the company.
Because when you consider the above points, then you are looking at corporate integration of a workforce with some significant license counts, especially the ability to validate the strengths of pwd's being used by users for external connections.