Patreon.com

Options
VictorEijkhout
VictorEijkhout
Community Member

1Pass completely fails to fill in any fields whatsoever on the patreon login page.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. The linked page includes this:

Saving a new Login manually can be helpful for fixing Logins that are problematic or that were once working but have since stopped. It allows 1Password to refresh everything it “knows” about the page and start from a clean slate.

That's why it might be helpful to try the procedure. If it doesn't work please post again.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @VictorEijkhout‌

It seems we have trouble with that site I'm afraid. All the standard tricks don't work. I did note that neither field has an ID associated with it which I found odd. I'll make sure a note is made about it but unless somebody can come up with something quite cunning this one may stump 1Password's browser extension (for now).

• tedder
    tedder
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, this is annoying :(

• Hi guys,

Can you try this and see if it works:

1. Open the main 1Password app, go to Logins and create a new Login item
    2. Enter the URL: https://www.patreon.com/login, then the username and password to save it.
    3. Now, visit the login page and see if this new Login item will work.
  • ionicism
    ionicism
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

I've just tried what you suggested, and no luck - it fails to fill in the fields just like any other login item I've created for the site.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ionicism, @tedder, and @VictorEijkhout,

I'm sorry you're all having trouble with filling your Logins on the Patreon login page! It appears this is a known issue that our developers are working on, and I will add your additional details to the open bug report. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully we'll squash this one soon!

ref: OPX-755

This discussion has been closed.