How to unlock android premium features on Passport?

NoelDillabough
NoelDillabough
Community Member

This may not be possible, but my current phone is a BlackBerry Passport, and it runs android apps nicely, however it doesn't have the google play store so doesn't see my android purchase. Is there a way for me to turn this on or am I out of luck on this device?

LOVE 1Password btw on every platform!

Comments

• Hi @NoelDillabough! Thank you so much for your support of 1Password, we always love hearing feedback from our users. The premium features within 1Password 4 for Android is an in-app purchase that requires Google's Play Store services. Since BlackBerry devices do not carry Play Store services, unfortunately, you will not be able to purchase the premium features. I'm really sorry there isn't much we can do here. :( You can continue to use 1Password 4 as a reader after the trial expires.

• gryan88
    gryan88
    Community Member

The app becomes a great reader once the premium features run out. I hope they add pay versions to Amazon, BlackBerry World or both but the code would have to be added to support their method of purchase.

• saad
    edited January 2015

Thanks for your feedback @gryan88‌. I'll let the developers know you are also interested in seeing support for Amazon App Store and BlackBerry World.

• NoelDillabough
    NoelDillabough
    Community Member

Oh I have the premium version (bought when it was first available, as well as the iOS versions, mac, windows you name it ... I did say I love the app lol) but I'd love to have a way to unlock the premium features on the passport. In case you're wondering I used Snap to install apps.

• We appreciate your support @NoelDillabough. Unfortunately with the current implementation, there is no way around it without Play Store services :(

This discussion has been closed.