I just did a Wi-Fi sync between the above iOS app and Mac version 5.1 beta 29 and encountered three problems:
On one attempt, although the item counts matched after a few seconds of syncing, the sync didn't stop after a few minutes. I ended it by tapping Syncing in the Settings:Sync tab.
At one point, I ran 1Password on the iPhone and got an error message saying that there was a problem and that I should re-launch 1Password on the Mac and enter my password there. I haven't seen this before.
During one sync, although the total item counts matched, one of the categories (Identities) was off by 1 on the iPhone. I tapped that category to show the two items, and that updated the item count.