Can't buy a licence

Options
btawse
btawse
Community Member
edited January 2015 in Mac

Hi there,

I'm trying to buy a licence for 1password but it's simply not working. I enter my payment details, click "continue checkout", but one of the fields will appear red (seemingly at random), asking me to review the information in this field. It doesn't tell me what is wrong with the data in any of the fields.

I have a family licence to 1password 3 and was trying to buy an upgrade to 1password 5 for $34.99. Because it wasn't working I then tried to see if I could buy a new single licence for 1password 5 for $49.99 but that didn't work either.

Please could a member of staff help, I can send you our licence key if you want to check out our account.

Thanks.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Try clearing the cache in your browser and try it again. (This is an unofficial idea - I am not an AgileBits employee.)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @btawse‌

If after purging the cache on your browser (if in doubt throw in a reboot of the Mac too just for good measure) you're still having trouble then can you email us please at support+licenses@agilebits.com please.

If you can let us know what email address you were using (I believe that should help identify you in the logs, assuming it is possible) and what time you tried, including your timezone as we'll need to account for that. Feel free to include a screenshot but if you do don't forget to make sure any sensitive details are either removed or properly blurred, by that I mean credit card information as we definitely don't need to see that.

If you do email in could you post the ticket ID here please and it will help us match the two up.

This discussion has been closed.