1 Password and Parallels Desktop

maytm
maytm
Community Member

I have 1 Password 5 on my MacBook Pro and sometimes use Windows 8.1 on my Parallels Desktop. Do I need to purchase another license to use 1 Password Windows version? Thanks for the assist.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @maytm,

If you would like to make use of 1Password for Windows on your Parallels desktop, you will need a license. 1Password does have a handy feature called 1PasswordAnywhere which is available for users who store their 1Password data in Dropbox. If you only need a read-only copy of your data while you are in Windows, you could try this option.

Now, just out of curiosity, I searched your email address (from your forum account) in our back office records, and it seems that you already have a bundle license for 1Password, which includes both Mac and Windows, so you can install 1Password 4 for Windows (which is available for download on our downloads page) on your Parallels desktop with no need for an upgrade. I'm re-sending your license details to you at the email address on file in case you need them.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns! :)

ref: 766503

This discussion has been closed.