Portuguese Brazil support for 1Password for Windows [Planned for a future update]

Options
matheussantos
matheussantos
Community Member

Is there a release date of version 5 of 1Password for Windows?
If there is translation of 1Password for Portuguese Brazil?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

There is no version 5 for Windows. v4 is the current release, and equivalent to v4/5 on the Mac. The v5 Mac release was mainly just an update to match the new OSX.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @RichardPayne!

@matheussantos, we're aware of the interest in non-English versions, and we're committed to adding the foundation on which they can be created as soon as possible, but I'm not aware of any resources dedicated to that effort at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Edivar
    Edivar
    Community Member
    Options

How to install Portuguese language Brazil?

• Edivar
    Edivar
    Community Member
    Options

How do you install language Portuguese Brazil?

• Edivar
    Edivar
    Community Member
    Options

when using Portuguese language Brazil??

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Edivar
    Edivar
    Community Member
    Options

when using Portuguese language Brazil?? in iPassword for Windows

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Edivar: I've merged your duplicate posts into this existing thread. Be sure to only post the same thing once, or things may get a bit confused if you get multiple replies in different places. ;)

We don't currently have a Portuguese translation available, but you're welcome to contribute to our crowdsourced translation project if you like. Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see Portuguese added in the future! :)

• josefs0n
    josefs0n
    Community Member
    Options

I have a family license(mix mac and windows). i would love to upgrade my license, but my main request here was always the Brazilian Portuguese language, mainly because of my parents. With that said, i have been working on your crowdsourced translation project. So, how long would take for we to get into some state where it could be patched into some testing release once we finish all the translations there?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@josefs0n: First of all, thank you so much for contributing! We don't have any Portuguese speakers here on staff, so that is a big help. Once the translation is complete, it needs to be vetted and approved (the more eyes, the better, since it won't be something we can verify ourselves — that could be awkward). But every bit brings us a little bit closer to that goal. :)

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015
    Options

@josefs0n @matheussantos @Edivar Portuguese Brazilian is currently at 47%. Once it is done, I'll be happy to add it to the product. Thanks! /cc @AlexHoffmann

This discussion has been closed.