Feature Request - Deactivated Logins

Options
nickminore
nickminore
Community Member

1Password is great...but I have an idea for a feature request. Sometimes I do freelance work for clients and need to store their passwords, but I might not work for them year round. It would be nice if I could keep their passwords in 1Password, but deactivate or disable them from showing up as an option when I go to fill in a password. This way, the client is happy that I have all of their passwords saved, but they're not in my way when I'm not working for that client.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I don't know if this will help but if you edit the relevant entry you could edit the display field to never display in browser (so that you won't then see the entry in 1P mini or the browser). You could then tag the relevant entries in some way so that you know which ones are affected if you ever need to change them back. The alternative, of course, might be to put those entries all in a separate vault. Have a look at this knowledge base article on multiple vaults if you don't already know about them.

(I'm assuming you're using 1P4 or 1P5.)

• MikeT
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hi guys,

@nickminore, let us know if Stephen_C's suggestions doesn't help.

I often just move them to a secondary vault and not sync it, so it becomes an archival vault for me.

This discussion has been closed.