Cannot delete a login

Options
southernforge
southernforge
Community Member

Hello,
This marks the first time trying to delete a login in 1Password in ver 5.2. "Trying" is the key word here: I navigated to the login in question, touched Edit, scrolled to the bottom of the form, touched Delete, confirmed, then ... nothing - the login is still there. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015
    Options

Hi @southernforge,

Are you by any chance using the Search field in the Categories section to find the item you want to delete? If so, this is a simple redraw issue - the item is deleted, but still appears in the Search results immediately after you delete it. As soon as you exit the search (i.e. tap the 'x' button on the right side of the Search field), you should no longer be able to find that deleted item (because it has been deleted). Our developers are working to improve this so the deletion is reflected immediately. I'm sorry for any confusion about that!

If I misunderstood the problem or you need anything else, please let us know - we're always happy to help! :)

ref: OPI-1139

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Drew_AG thanks for the reply. No, this is the result of my opening Logins, scrolling down to the item I want to delete, touching Edit, then scrolling down to the bottom of the property sheet and selecting Delete Login, confirming, and having nothing happen after that.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @southernforge,

If you exit and re-open the app is the login still present?

This discussion has been closed.