Dynamic Type Problem With Notes Field 5.3 (503007)

Penelope Pitstop
Penelope Pitstop
Community Member

Firstly thanks for improving support for Dynamic Type. Nice to see that bouncing sync status field is gone!

I have an item with a notes field long enough to exceed the available display area on my iPhone 6. This means I must use two fingers to swipe within the field to view it all. Unfortunately once I do that become trapped in it and cannot get back to view other parts of the item. I can only scroll the notes field. I must go back up a level in the menu system and revisit the item to see the rest of it again. Its a minor issue but something I'm sure you would like to fix if you can.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited February 2015

Hi @Penelope Pitstop,

Firstly thanks for improving support for Dynamic Type. Nice to see that bouncing sync status field is gone!

A part of me will miss it, it was fun watching it bounce for a few seconds and then waking up confused as to why you're at that screen. :blush:

I have an item with a notes field long enough to exceed the available display area on my iPhone

Stay tuned for the next beta, I believe we've already fixed it in the code, and it should be available in the next beta.

Ping me if it is not fixed in the next beta and we'll take another look.

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

A part of me will miss it …

Masochist ;)

Will do.

• :smile:

This discussion has been closed.