Multiple Logins for Site - Alpha sort please! — Available in 3.5.0.BETA-6

I have upwards of 30 logins for a single URL due to my work as a consultant and in the Chrome extension. The extension is awesome and I love it! I tried LastPass for Chrome, and it was a bit of a turd honestly... I came to 1Password from RoboForm (since they have no love for Mac) and haven't looked back. I am looking forward to more and more builds as this moves forward... but in the mean time, is there any chance you can add alpha sort to the list of logins for the URL? Thanks in advance and congrats on a great product!

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, Joel. Thanks for the kind words and the feedback! Yes, alphabetising the logins would be handy. I just had a look at the list of my Gmail logins and it was a pretty scary sight. =)
  • ryansebiz
    ryansebiz
    Community Member
    I'd like to see the autosubmit list reordered by usage (i.e. the most frequently used item appears at the top). Or at least organized alphabetically.
  • jeremy_ross
    jeremy_ross
    Community Member
    Bump. Pretty please?

I have upwards of 30 logins for a single URL due to my work as a consultant and in the Chrome extension. The extension is awesome and I love it! I tried LastPass for Chrome, and it was a bit of a turd honestly... I came to 1Password from RoboForm (since they have no love for Mac) and haven't looked back. I am looking forward to more and more builds as this moves forward... but in the mean time, is there any chance you can add alpha sort to the list of logins for the URL? Thanks in advance and congrats on a great product!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the bump, Jeremy. This feature would be useful to a lot of us at Agile. :-)

I'm on board with the idea, although I cannot say when this may show up in a release.

• Bump. Pretty please?

Jeremy! Great to see you here.

+1 to Jeremy's bump request. I have 140 logins for one site, so either an Alpha sort or by last-used would be awesome.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Agreed! :-)

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

P.S. How do you have 140 logins for one site?! I think that is a record! :-D
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    farnsworth.jpg
    “Good news, everyone!”

Along with Credit Card/Identity filling and a new icon/interface, the latest version of the Chrome extension also features alphabetized logins.

Can I get an, "Amen"? :-D
This discussion has been closed.