Sites that 1pass won't work on

Options
John_Marks
John_Marks
Community Member

Just a quick post to let the 1Pass staff know about 2 sites that 1Pass will not log into in the iOS version.

Bell.ca and Rogers.com

It won't even fill the forms let alone complete the login.

I have confirmed this on the iPhone and iPad, but have not tested it on the Mac.

This is the only glitch preventing me from finally deleting roboform from all my devices and cancelling my yearly subscription ;)

Just letting you know so you can perhaps fix it for an upcoming update.

Cheers.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @John_Marks,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. Could you please let me know:

• What version of 1Password for iOS you experience this issue on
    • Whether this is happening in 1Browser, Safari w/ 1P extension, or both
    • If the login was created on iOS or on the Mac

Thanks!

Ben

• kinkadephoto
    kinkadephoto
    Community Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I'm having issues with a few sites as well. One recently (https://citiretailservicesmobile.citibankonline.com/svc/Login ?siteId=HOMEDEPOT). This is for the consumer Home Depot credit card account. When using the iOS browser extension (safari) it will only give me choices of credit cards and identities; no logins. Same with the 1Password browser.

• Hi @kinkadephoto ,

When you view the login item for Home Depot in 1password, does it have the URL above in it? If not, that would explain it. Edit the item, and add the above URL. Then save and try the login again. Let us know if it still does not work.

• kinkadephoto
    kinkadephoto
    Community Member
    Options

Excellent! Thank you. Explains a lot. I just need to get to the root of the website and make sure it is in there perfectly. It would take me to the right place, but it wasn't exact. I appreciate the quick response and will make sure the rest of my sites line up that way.

• Ben
    Options

Glad to hear that helped. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

This discussion has been closed.