Phone showing no other update available.

Pickles
Pickles
Community Member

I have IOS 7.1.2 and it says I am up to date. But your new version requires IOS 8. My items are not syncing properly and a new phone is not optional. How do I get an update I may have missed.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2015

Version 5 of 1Password does indeed require iOS 8, so it isn't surprising that it isn't being offered as an update to you on iOS 7.1.2. What version of 1Password do you have installed?

Also, I'm sure that someone can help you get your sync issues straightened out if you can tell us a little more about what sync method you are using and what other platform you want your data to sync with. Mac? What OS X version? Or Windows?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Pickles,

The latest version of 1Password that supported iOS 7 was version 4.5.3. What version of 1Password do you currently have installed? In the 1Password app, you can find the version on the Settings screen, right below the Recommend 1Password option.

As hawkmoth mentioned, if you need help to solve a sync issue, please let us know more details, including which devices you're using, which version of 1Password on each device, and which sync option you're trying to use. The more you can tell us about your setup and what isn't working correctly, the better. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.