Missing logins after syncing on iOS

Options
patrickberkeley
patrickberkeley
Community Member

I'm not totally certain exactly when it happened, but a bunch of my logins are missing. I think it might have happened when I manually synced on iOS.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @patrickberkeley,

I'm sorry you seem to be missing some Logins! Can you please give us some more details about the problem and your current setup? For example, it will be helpful if you can let us know the following:

• What version of 1Password are you using on your Mac, and what version of Mac OS X?
    • Are you using the web store or Mac App Store version of 1Password for Mac?
    • What version of 1Password are you using on your iOS device, and what version of iOS?
    • Aside from that Mac and iOS device, what other devices/computers are you syncing with 1Password (if any)?
    • How are you syncing your data (Dropbox, iCloud, Wi-Fi Sync)?
    • Are those Login items missing from your Mac, your iOS device, or both?
    • What steps did you take to "manually" sync?
    • Was this the first time you synced 1Password with your iOS device, or was it previously syncing?
    • Before they disappeared, did those Login items appear on both Mac and iOS?
    • Have you tried restoring 1Password for Mac from a backup?
    • Have you checked the Trash in 1Password for Mac to see if your missing items are there?

Sorry for all the questions! This sounds like a strange problem, so the more details you can give us, the better. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.