about download icons

Hello, i want download one or more item icons ,them will download all icons. would u add an download icon menu when i click item?

Comments

• MikeT
    edited February 2015

Hi @inmyfree,

You can do that via the File Menu > Download Icons... in the main 1Password application, this will download all of the icons for your saved Logins.

If you want an individual icon, you can do that by editing the item and press Download Icon next to the Icon field like so:

You can find out more about adding your own custom icons here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/using-custom-icons

• inmyfree
    inmyfree
    Community Member

en, I don't mean that. Sometimes just want to download one or more items specified icon, not all. Now this function is to download all. Do you know what I mean?

• MikeT
    edited February 2015

Hi @inmyfree,

Can you give me a specific example of what you want to do? The second option that I mentioned is a selective download for that Login item only, it will not download all icons. You can edit the specific items you want to download an icon for and press the Download Icon for them only.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@MikeT, I think what @inmyfree is asking for is the ability to multi-select items in the list and then right-click and select "Download Icons" which will attempt to refresh the icons for the selected items only.

• Downloading icons for individual items isn't possible.
    Out of interest; what would be the rationale for wanting to do so?

• inmyfree
    inmyfree
    Community Member

en,That's what I mean @RichardPayne . ps: No other, is to download all make me feel uncomfortable, perhaps obsessive-compulsive disorder?

• Ah, I understand. But as I said, this isn't possible.

Why would it make you uncomfortable?

• MikeT
    edited March 2015

This article might help, it explains the privacy risks with the Rich Icons from our image service: https://support.1password.com/privacy-rich-icons/

This discussion has been closed.