1password is recording log in details ok but not logging me in from the extension

I am a new user operating chrome browser and Kaspersky Internet Security. I have updated Kaspersky to the latest version and made changes to my chrome settings. 1Password is recording my login details but when I try to login from the chrome extension nothing happens. What am I missing?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015

when I try to login from the chrome extension nothing happens.

@Bedgebury Kaspersky is blocking 1Password. This prevents 1Password from validating the integrity of your web browser.

Please turn OFF this setting: Help > Advanced > Verify web browser code signature

• Hi @Bedgebury!

In addition to what svondutch said, please take a look at this knowledgebase article as it should provide a permanent solution for your problem.

• Bedgebury
    Bedgebury
    Community Member

HI svondutch and AlexHoffman

Sorry that I have taken a while to reply. The knowledge based article was very helpful and I am now able to use the chrome extension to log in and access my accounts. I have changed my old weak passwords so I am fully committed. I will continue to access the knowledge base before I pester you.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Mike

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bedgebury: No worries! Great to hear that solved the issue for you. It's good to be protected, even if AV software can cause some strange issues from time to time. ;)

The knowledge base and 1Password user guide is a great resource...but so is the community! It isn't a bother at all, so don't be afraid to reach out if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.