Credit Card info

rcfink146
rcfink146
Community Member

Would like to see each credit card have a list of sites that this credit card has been recorded for future charges.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rcfink146 ,

That's a great idea! Currently, I use tags to do something similar: I have a 'credit card' tag and and 'address' tag. Whenever an account that I sign up for requests my credit card information (or my address) I add the appropriate tag to the Login entry. Then I can easily locate the accounts that will need to be updated when I move or get a new credit card.

• rcfink146
    rcfink146
    Community Member

Now all I have to do is find out how to "Tag" my credit card on 1Password.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2015

If you put a record into edit mode and then scroll down the page, you will find a filed labeled tags. You type your tag there. Once it's established, you can see the Tag listed in the sidebar if you click there to open the list of tags. And from then on, you can drag records onto the tag to add that tag to the record. Each record can have multiple tags.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rcfink146,

I just wanted to follow up here to see if you needed any more help with that? Hopefully hawkmoth's answer was helpful, but please let us know if you have more questions. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.