Trial expired, but I own it. License version emailed to me is from way back version 3.

I figured it out last time this happened, but I had to jump through hoops with the website to figure out how to get it to show me my past purchases. Unfortunately, it's happening again and says my trial is expired. It's getting pretty annoying. Please make it easier to access my license information.

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited February 2015

@shiftclickme: Sorry, that can really be frustrating! If you don't have your 1Password license at all, head over to the support site and enter your email in the "I’ve lost my license" section in the upper-left corner to have it sent to you.

And once you have it, there's a really cool trick you can do with 1Password: set up a Software License item for it in your Vault, and 1Password can auto-register itself, even if you install it on a new computer, when it reads your datafile! I hope this helps! :)

• I've done that, many many times, but it always emails me my license from version 3. I need my 1Pass 5 license. I have it running fine on one machine, but my second is now saying it expired again. If I go to 1Password 5 > License it says it's registered and if I click "find license" it opens up the same webpage to enter the email. Once again, the email is for 1pass 3. It's quite frustrating.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@shiftclickme: Oh dear! Well, that's not much help then, is it? :(

It may be a different email, or an error of some kind. Please send an email to support+license at agilebits dot com so the team can get that sorted out for you. :blush:

• Sent email.

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited February 2015

Great! They'll get you taken care of. :chuffed:

• Hi @shiftclickme,

As we're responding to you via email now I'm going to go ahead and close this thread but if you have any further questions or issues please do post.

This discussion has been closed.