1Password reboots iPhone

Options
Mike_P
Mike_P
Community Member

Several times now I've come back to my iPhone and found that it had rebooted on its own. This was obvious because I couldn't unlock the phone with just TouchID; I got the message "iPhone requires your passcode after a reboot" (or something like that). I dug into the diagnostic data and the last crash indicated the 1Password background process was to blame. (Alas I can't seem to pull up the log from the phone a second time for some reason, however, I've since enabled sending of diagnostic data to app developers.)

Here's what I've got:
iPhone 6 connected to AT&T's LTE network
iOS 8.1.3
1Password 5.2.1 with iCloud syncing enabled and Pro Features pack

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Mike_P,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your device: https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here with your ticket ID once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• Mike_P
    Mike_P
    Community Member
    Options

Ticket id: KFS-31886-341

• Ben
    Options

Thanks! We'll be back to you via email shortly.

ref: KFS-31886-341

This discussion has been closed.