bugs in 4.2.0.548

Options

Comments

• Meek
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi mzel! Thanks so much for letting us know about these issues - I'm so sorry for the trouble.

We have a pretty big improvement coming to the extensions, which I am hoping should resolve these issues. I've noted them down so we can test then and make sure that they are indeed fixed.

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Meek. Let me know if I should get back on beta to try your fixes. I dropped out of the beta loop for some time

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

on https://pay.usbank.com/default.aspx?id=MSKCC_PBD_BH the date is in MM/YY format. You filled 12/20 intstead of 12/15. CVN was not filled at all

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

one more site where the login is not saved:
    https://us.lgappstv.com/appspc/member/login/secure.login.lge

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mzel:

the date is in MM/YY format. You filled 12/20 intstead of 12/15.

That's already been improved in the new filling system we're working on right now. I've tested it and it did fill in the CVN and the proper dates from the three demo credit cards I've tested with it, it filled in 12/18, 08/20, and 06/17.

I'm able to get 1Password to auto-save the data from LG with the current extension version in both Firefox and Chrome. Can you give me more details about what's not working here.

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Firefox 36.0.1 Win 7 SP1. Not listed in the avoid list. Did not work in IE either

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mzel,

My apologies, I used the wrong extension version. I can confirm it is not working with the current version but it does work fine with the extension beta version. So, a lot of improvements definitely coming in the near future.

Thanks for your help!

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

Do you want me to try with another version? What about the MorningWakeUpProviders?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mzel,

No, you don't need to do anything right now unless you want to try our beta version of the extension. The latest beta does include some of the fixes already but not all yet. If you do, let me know and I'll explain how to switch over.

I'm not sure what MorningWakeUpProviders is, can you explain what this is and if there's a URL for it, share that with me?

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

I was on beta till official 1P4 release, so if you think I should, I can go back.
    I meant the Dunkin Donuts site. I can not make it to work lately without them

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mzel,

I meant the Dunkin Donuts site. I can not make it to work lately without them

This works great for me with the latest 1Password beta extension, 1Password is auto-saving and filling for me afterward in Firefox 36 and 1Password extension 4.3 beta 10 with 1Password 4.2.1 for Windows betas.

I was on beta till official 1P4 release, so if you think I should, I can go back.

Well, since you're having some issues that are mostly resolved in the latest beta and you might see less issues down the line, I'd suggest the beta but I can't promise it will be more stable since it is a beta after all. You'll be able to switch back to the stable any time if you experience any issues. Please make sure to back up your 1Password data as often as possible.

To switch to the beta extension:

1. Open Firefox, click on the Settings (hamburger) icon, to select Add-ons.
    2. Select Remove on the 1Password extension
    3. Close Firefox, then open the main 1Password application, unlock, go to the File Menu > Preferences > Browsers to press Install Firefox Extension
    4. Firefox will open up with the extension page, please click on the Enable Betas link under the green button and then proceed with installing the extension
    5. After the install, restart Firefox once more and then try your sites, see if 1Password works better now.

Note that some sites might require you to re-save the Login with the beta extension.

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

lg Smart World works. Second login on DD does not. See more details in the OP

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mzel,

Not all fixes are in the beta right now, some will require a bigger update coming later.

In this case, you have to manually save different Logins on DD via this guide: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows-kb/4/en/topic/save-login-manually-win

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike, I know that trick. Just wanted to report a possible bug

• MikeT
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks, we appreciate your help! Meek already added it to our bug tracker from your original post and we hope to have a fix for you soon.

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

I take it it is confirmed then

• MikeT
    Options

Yes, all of your bugs in the original post were confirmed and some are still open.

This discussion has been closed.