Hosed myself...

pgroff
pgroff
Community Member

Embarrassed, but have apparently forgotten my Master password. And, it has been so long ago, I don't know where I stand with accounts, etc. Just created a new account to be able to post on this forum. Thought it would get rejected as already in use, and I might get a chance to reset my password. But it took all my new account info. Not sure what "user" my One Password might be licensed to... Would have thought I used the same email address both times, but perhaps not. Any easy way to get back on track and start using my One Password. I never did get much farther than creating a Master password, and then forgetting it. ;-(

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

It sounds to me like your best bet now is to follow this guide for Starting Over.

You won't need to download another copy of the application to do this, but it's probably worth your time to regain access to your downloads. You can enter the email address you think you used to buy your license on the upper left panel of the support page, here. If that doesn't work, there is a link on the following page to contact support for more help.

• Hi @pgroff,

hawkmoth has the best advice. Thanks, hawkmoth! Note, you license is not tied to your user account for these forums. It's ok just to forget the old one. To regain your license, just follow the second link hawkmoth provided.

This discussion has been closed.