Just not working

Options
macinoregon
macinoregon
Community Member

I launched 1Password. It takes me to the Welcome... screen and I select "Sync existing vault". Then I select Sync with Dropbox. Then it takes me to a screen to allow access to folders on Dropbox - I select "Allow'. Then it takes me to a blank screen - My name is at the top and there is a <Back option at the top as well.

That's it -

How do I get this to work properly. I keep giving up but finally decided to ask for help since I can't use something I paid for.

Thank you!!

Comments

• macinoregon
    macinoregon
    Community Member
    Options

did the above again - got the message - "The operation couldn't be completed. (dropbox.com error 404.) 1Password encountered a problem. :(

• Hi @macinoregon ,

Are you already syncing a vault on Dropbox? If not, then you should choose "Create new vault" instead.

If you are already syncing a vault, check in the Dropbox app to see if you have a vault on Dropbox already (it will be likely be named "1Password.agilekieychain" or "1Password.opvault"), and let us know what other devices or computers you are syncing with.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue with my work vault. Long story short, I downloaded 1Password on my work phone, made a vault in Dropbox, and all set. I try to sync my personal iPhone to that vault and I was getting the error 404. I played around and now I get "1Password can no longer sync because no sync source was found for your profile". I got to the vaukt, put in the master password, and then I get that error.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

@hayesk

This is what I get every time I try to connect to Dropbox. It finds the file with no issue, asks for the Master Password, and then I get this after putting in the Master Password:

I would try deleting the app, but then I'm afraid that none of my vaults will connect.

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

I did the exact same thing with my iPad and 1Password and no issues at all, and all is working.

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@prime Let's take a look at what is going on.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report.

—iOS—
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@AGMarshall just sent it in. I sent it from the same email address thay I am using here as well.

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@prime Thanks for sending in the report! We will handle this via email from here. ref: UGF-42469-916

This discussion has been closed.