Licensing policy for 1Password in Parallels Desktop bundle?

hhchen00
hhchen00
Community Member

I need to choose the best approach to purchase 1Password for Mac, and wonder how different the licensing policy associated with 1Password 5 in a new Parallels bundle deal (https://buy.parallels.com/329/?scope=checkout&id=kJiPjv1Oze&crel=currencyId) is from that for one offered via MAS and AgileBits webstore. Please advise.

Having Mac and Windows computers in my family, plus using iOS and Android phones. Thanks very much

(Bear with me if showing the Parallels offer here is not appropriate. I really need to make a wise decision.)

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hhchen00,

If you were to make use of the Parallels bundle you will be purchasing a licence for our Agile Web Store (AWS). It will be the exact same licence with the same iCloud limitation (iCloud Sync is limited to MAS applications as of iCloud Drive). Still, you can install it on as many Macs as you and five other family members own and you'll be entitled to all the same updates etc.

If you have Windows machine you wish to use 1Password with too we can help with that afterwards. As you can see we sell a Mac + Windows bundle in our store at a discounted rate. When people buy one of the versions separately and then decide they want the other we can offer a discount code when purchasing the other version.

If you have any further questions do please ask. I don't know how long the Parallels bundle is going for but it's only just started so you shouldn't be at risk of losing out just yet :smile:

This discussion has been closed.