1P for Windows is very unreliable. Disappointed.

Options

I used LastPass for years with no issues. I decided to buy 1Password for Windows, Mac, and iOS since I wanted the nice integration on the mobile side. It works generally pretty well on iOS and Mac, but the Windows version I use at work is horrible.

Several times now...maybe it ends up happening weekly I don't know yet, but 1Password STAYS UNLOCKED even though it's supposed to be locked when I lock my screen. I possibly could lock it manually...haven't tried and I should have to. Rebooting does allow it to lock again it seems. Why is this security feature not working?

But the main problem I am posting about is the extension...I usually am using Chrome. It just randomly stops working and appearing. Clicking the button does nothing. The only fix is to manually kill the lpagent exe and then clicking the button in Chrome will re-launch the extension.

If I can't depend on this app I am going back to Lastpass, which never had these issues. I am on the latest versions...these problems have been re-occurring for the past 2-3 releases.

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

@sruckus - I'm so sorry you are having these problems. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we can give you instructions to create a diagnostic report and help you further. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Thanks !

This discussion has been closed.