Atomic web browser for iPad won't run 1Password bookmarklet

I recently started using Atomic web browser on my iPad and really like it better than the safari browser. I use the 1password bookmarklet Is Safari and want to use it in atomic web but can't get it to work. I opened the bookmarklet in safari and selected all the script and copied it. I then went into atomic web and created a new bookmark and then copied the script into the address field for the new bookmark and saved it. Whenever I try to run it by choosing the bookmark, it puts the entire script text into the address bar at the top of the web page instead of running the script. Any ideas? I sent an e-mail to the atomic web folks but they never reply.

Thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Unfortunately, I do not have the Atomic Web Browser to test this. The Logins Bookmarklet was designed to work with Mobile Safari. It sounds like it is possible Atomic does not have support for JavaScript in bookmarks. :S You will need to contact them for support of their product.

I'm not sure if you would have any better results with our "Look Up in 1Password" bookmarklet, but it is worth a try:

Install "Look Up in 1Password" bookmarklet on your iPhone or iPod Touch

Install "Look Up in 1Password" bookmarklet on your iPad

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!
  • gseaton
    edited March 2011
    It does support Javascript, and the lookup in 1password script works fine. I've also used other scripts and they work fine too, but for some reason, the bookmarklet won't work. I can't seem to get a reply from Atomic Web. Thanks for your help.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I'm glad the "Look Up in 1Password" bookmarklet works well in Atomic Web Browser. Thanks for updating the thread. If you hear back from them, please let me know.
This discussion has been closed.