1Password shows a blank view and cannot save new logins when unlocking my vault

TequilaVic
TequilaVic
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello, I do not know how this is going on, I have no way to create a new login items manually, and other project button no reaction, I found after registering a new account is not automatically record to 1Password, this is how to return a responsibility? Please help me.

Comments

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member

When I use the backup database password when everything has returned to normal, but the password to switch back to the normal use of the library still have this problem, I point to create a new project does not pop up a window to manually enter the information later, does this mean my usual data used in the password database is damaged? :'(

• Hi @TequilaVic,

Hello, I do not know how this is going on, I have no way to create a new login items manually,

The message you got from 1Password just means we recommend you to use our 1Password browser extension to save your logins in your browser, not do it manually. The reason is because we can save more data from the website, which will allow us to fill in your data more accurately next time.

You can check the box next to Don't show this message again to stop the message from showing up again.

Once you press OK, it won't show up again and you can then create new Logins manually in the desktop application.

I found after registering a new account is not automatically record to 1Password, this is how to return a responsibility? Please help me.

Did you install our browser extension for your browser first? The browser extension needs to be installed manually first before it can prompt you for auto-saving your data. You can find out more here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/setting-up-browsers

When I use the backup database password when everything has returned to normal, but the password to switch back to the normal use of the library still have this problem, I point to create a new project does not pop up a window to manually enter the information later, does this mean my usual data used in the password database is damaged? :'(

I apologize but I do not understand the issue. When you unlock the main application with your password, what happens next?

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member

hi@MikeT
    I have to install the browser plug-in, before it is normal. Yesterday, however, the library can not save my password new password can not remove all kinds of information, such as the inside of the password, I click on "new item" button inside of options, they also can not pop up a new window to manually enter the data. But when I open the backup password library, but also normal to save the new password, does this mean my password libraries damaged?

• Hi @TequilaVic,

So, when you unlock your normal vault, you cannot see any of the details inside the vault. If you look at the backup vault, all the details are normal.

Can you unlock the normal vault again to reproduce the problem and then create the diagnostic report, so we can see what's wrong. To generate the report, please read this guide and include this thread link in the email: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/37888/i-met-a-difficult-problem

Thanks!

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member

ok,thankyou~

• MikeT
    edited March 2015

No problem, please let us know here when you sent the email, I haven't found your email yet.

• DonJohn
    DonJohn
    Community Member

Having similar issue I think, when I open my vault, the app opens but no details are shown. I can see all my folders and the count, but the details are not shown. When I click on the folders, it still does not show any details. I have sent the diagnosis report as requested above.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@DonJohn Please see this answer.

This discussion has been closed.